-
August 20th, 2001, 06:36 PM
#61
HB Forum Owner
Cold ..you can always put on more clothes..*G
sports car or SUV??
------------------
-
August 20th, 2001, 06:44 PM
#62
Macydamn
Guest
sports car
Slow, continuous, heart fluttering kisses
or
Hard, grinding, head bangin'-makin' out??
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 12:32 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Slow, continuous, heart fluttering kisses
Who is sexier?
Baseball Players OR Football Players?
-
August 21st, 2001, 12:56 AM
#64
Inactive Member
Dammit...just my luck....I get the question.....who's sexier.....baseball or football?? How am I supposed to know this???
Okay......going fast or going slow...and this is in a non-sexual sorta way!! *LOL*
-
August 21st, 2001, 02:19 AM
#65
Inactive Member
Going fast! especially driving! that would explain my 9 tickets! *L* FAST! definatly fast!
Video OR DVD?
-
August 21st, 2001, 02:54 AM
#66
Inactive Member
Video.....*L.................................Sex in the morning or evening? *warrior grins*
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 03:54 AM
#67
HB Forum Owner
Coffee!! Hot and black
blue jeans or sweats?
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 06:11 AM
#68
Inactive Member
sex in the evening
Blue jeans OR Slacks?
-
August 21st, 2001, 06:44 AM
#69
Inactive Member
ehmm... blue jeans
kk...... ummmm....
football... love it or hate it
-
August 21st, 2001, 06:53 AM
#70
Inactive Member
Ok, football? At times, I love it and I can be like, "one of the guys" with it, but at times I hate it!
Pizza Hut OR Dominoes?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks